Monday, July 27, 2009

food overload

I kept eating throughout the whole of yesterday. :( I was hungry once every 2 hours. & stupid Celine tan has to rub it in by saying that she went jogging. Argh. Sinful ttm.

Its ok, enjoyable day. :)

What a nice weather to sleep in today. & i have to attend school. Wet blanket. Tskkkk.

Mr Tan said something rather stupid when he saw this auntie with a bulging tummy. The conversation goes..

HY: Whoaa. How come your tummy resembles the auntie's? Tskk.
CY: Its different! Mine can keep me warm, provide extra energy, while hers will only keep expanding.
HY: Wtf.

Ok, i've got nothing better to do. -.-

Bestie going to Vietnam for bloody hell 7 weeks. :( :( But, he promised webcam sessions, so im still a happy girl. :))))

9 months and still counting..... :D

P/s: I almost took neoprints yesterday.

No comments: